Prosthodontist in Frederick, MD
Are you looking for a prosthodontist in Frederick, MD? Maybe you are, but you don’t even know it. A prosthodontist is a dental specialist who can address more serious dental matters and also create and fit you with dental prosthetics to improve the durability, functionality, and appearance of your smile. Our team of dental professionals at PearlFection Dentistry pride themselves on exceptional dentistry that takes every patient’s individual needs and goals into account to provide results that are sure to make our patients smile.
What Is a Prosthodontist?
A prosthodontist is a dentist who has received specialized training to be able to handle more serious, complicated, and involved dental conditions, injuries, and diseases. Our highly trained staff in Frederick, MD are able to custom-make and place a variety of oral prosthetics.
These prosthetics include:
• Crowns and bridges
• Dental fillings
• Dental splints to treat TMJ disorder jaw pain
Prosthodontics and Cosmetic Dentistry
Along with restorative dentistry, we are also experts at cosmetic dentistry. After all, we have received unique training to be able to treat most dental problems, no matter how complicated, so being able to address cosmetic issues is our specialty. You could benefit from turning to our prosthodontic team for cosmetic dentistry if you are looking to correct aesthetic issues with your smile.
Some aesthetic issues we address include:
• Stains and discolorations
• Gaps between teeth
• Slightly crooked or crowded smiles
• Chips and cracks
• Misshapen or unevenly shaped teeth
• Excessively short teeth
• Gummy smiles
• Worn teeth
Why Should I Turn to a Prosthodontist?
When you come into our practice, we offer advanced dentistry to ensure that you get the quality care your smile deserves to support your oral health for the long term.
You may benefit from prosthodontics if:
• You need to correct functional dental issues through restorative dentistry
• You are dealing with TMJ disorder or teeth grinding
• You want to enhance and improve the appearance of your smile through cosmetic dentistry
• You are dealing with traumatic oral injuries that require repair
• You want to be fitted for a custom oral prosthetic
• You are dealing with jaw-related problems
• You’ve undergone oral cancer surgery in the past and you are looking for jaw, face, or oral reconstruction to improve your appearance